…in a moment! Yes, I am openly procrastinating typing the weight that showed up on the scales a week ago. If you read my first post, you’ll see that I actually got on the scales holding a huge chair to artificially inflate the reading and to make it all a little bit less real! That might sound jolly weird but my mind is a strange place, you know! But, knowing roughly what the chair weighs, I’ve got a good idea what my weight is.
With this being just my second post, I thought I’d share the topic of some upcoming posts so that you can keep an eye out if they might be of interest:
- making the decision to lose weight
- starting to exercise when you’re puffed out just walking up a flight of stairs
- avoiding getting trapped by a history of bulimia and anorexia
- looking at whether my life hold clues about why I’ve never had a good relationship with food
- overcoming the weight loss speed bumps
- looking to the future with things I’d like to do when fit
…and much more. As I said before, I’ll be really open with you as I’m not pretending that this is going to be a walk in the park. There are going to be sticking points, I’m sure, but hopefully I’ll learn lots about myself in how I tackle the challenging times.
Okay folks. Time to give a figure……..me AND the chair together showed up as 336lbs (which is roughly 152kg). And breathe, Erika! There it is. I’ve told you. At some point, I’m sure I’ll be brave enough to jump on the scales all alone but, for now, however I do the weighing thing, at least I’ve got the ball rolling and that figure is only going to go down!
Have a good weekend
Love Erika xx