Oh, I’m so happy! I’m hitting lots of targets and my body’s feeling incredibly different…but I’ve also signed up for something almost inconceivable a few months ago…more about that shortly! Like last week’s blog, here’s my report card:
What’s Erika done well this week?!
- I lost 5 lbs!
- My BMI is now under 37 which means I’m nicely on my way towards the lowest obesity category
- I’m now more than half way on this weight loss journey
- I’m now under 17 and a half stone in British weight-talk (where 1 stone equals 14 lbs)
- I’ve now lost more than 6 stone in British weight-talk (i.e. 6 stone 2 lbs)
- I’m now light enough to go on a Segway (manufacturers say 245 lbs)
- I exercised daily. I’m now on my 3rd walking medal with My Virtual Mission and will complete the Hadrian’s Wall walk (144.8 km distance) later on today. I started this 2 weeks ago.
What could Erika improve on?
- Drink more water. I’ve been drinking more than last week but lots of room for improvement!
Erika’s next target(s):
- 1 more lb until my body fat is under 50%
- 12 more lbs until I can have a helicopter lesson
- 14 more lbs until I’ve lost 100 lbs in total and my BMI is under 35
You see, it’s these tiny goals that keep me focused and motivated.
Right, I have a HUGE thing to admit! You know back in February at 329 lbs that I couldn’t walk more than 100 metres without being out of puff? And I’ve since completed Couch to 5K? Well, er, I’m doing the 2020 Virtual London Marathon on 4th October!!!!! Yes, there were 45,000 places as you get the finisher’s medal if you complete the 26.2 miles but you actually get the whole 24 hours to do and I signed up just in time before the spaces went. WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!!!!
So, I’ll share my pre-marathon news over the next few weeks as well as blog about discovering the world of fitness medals, overcoming weight loss plateaus, motivational tips, changing the inner voice, how to set tiny targets and so much more
Love Erika xx
|Total recordable weight loss:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|65 lbs||85 lbs||243 lbs||36.9|
So that means I’ve lost 86 lbs in all and I’ve 85 to go!