Let’s get straight into this week’s report card!
What’s Erika done well this week?!
- I lost 1 lb….more about that in a moment.
- My body fat is now under 50%
- I walked 10km on Saturday with just 4 weeks left until I’m doing the virtual London Marathon of 26.2 miles (i.e. just over 40km)
- I can now wear the smaller of the two wrist straps that came with my Fitbit.
- All body measurements are under 50″. Yes, when I started this journey, my hips were 59″, my belly was 58″ and my bust was 52.5″.
- My waist is under 39″. This started out at 45″
What could Erika improve on?
- Drink more water. Yes, I STILL need to improve on this!
Erika’s next target(s):
- Do a 20km walk this weekend coming
- 11 more lbs until I can have a helicopter lesson
- 13 more lbs until I’ve lost 100 lbs in total and my BMI is under 35
Like many women, the scales frustratingly don’t budge for a few days every 4 weeks. Yes, period weigh gain is very common but the important thing is to hold onto the fact that it’s temporary. It might be tempting to give into those cravings or skip the exercise but keep doing what you’re doing and the scales will suddenly drop. I thought I’d share the monthly view of my weight loss because yes, for w/c 3rd August and 31st August, the scales pretty much stayed the same. I’m sure that the only reason the scales didn’t go up with my period due is because I kept going with the eating and exercise and, if it wasn’t for my period, there would have been more of a loss.
I’ll be back later this week to talk about my 5 top tips for starting a weight loss journey. Very much from the perspective of someone whose BMI was 50 earlier this year since which I’ve adjusted my headspace. You see, I’ve lost 87 lbs in all and I’m not getting bored. It feels sustainable so I’ll share with you what’s making a true difference.
Love Erika xx
|Total recordable weight loss:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|66 lbs||84 lbs||242 lbs||36.8|