This morning, every bone and muscle in my feet reminded me that I’d pushed my comfort zone yesterday, reaching more than 40, 000 steps and over 28 km but that pain was good! The pain has since subsided but I’m left with the excitement that I’m really prepping myself for the London marathon in 20 day’s time and that I’ll be able to walk/run the 26.2 miles (42.165 km) in order to get the shiny medal from this year’s virtual event.
What’s Erika done well this week?
- I lost 4lbs
- I’m now in the 230s
- I’ve done shorter walks on top of yesterday’s
- I drank more water
- I resisted some chocolate brownies my children made!
What could Erika improve on?
- I can sense some of my previous-anorexic behaviours creeping in like obsessive jumping on the scales and starting to panic a bit about calories. I need to keep an eye on this because, as I found out many years ago, you don’t need to be underweight to unfortunately experience the life-threatening risks of restrictive behaviour
- Although I’ve cut out all snacking since I started this journey exactly 7 months ago and I’m making healthier choices, I could eat more fruit and veg
Erika’s next target(s):
- 1 more lb until I’m under 17 stone
- 7 more lbs until I can have a helicopter lesson
- 9 more lbs until I’ve lost 100 lbs and my BMI is under 35 – I’m so excited about this!
Later on this week, I think I’d find it helpful to talk aloud on here about the restrictive behaviours coming through. I really don’t want to end up very ill again. So far, I’ve had a handful of days when my calorie intake has been low but I’m determined to keep this journey healthy and therefore more likely that I’m going to keep off the weight loss. Let’s get into a healthier mindset!
Have a good week, everyone
Love Erika xx
|Total recordable weight loss:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|70 lbs||80 lbs||238 lbs||36.2|