YES!!!!! Yes, you can because that’s exactly what I did yesterday. Me and around 45,000 others around the world took part in the Virtual London Marathon, each with our own 26.2 mile routes set out – whether we were walking or running it. Some people even climbed mountains to get in the distance. My legs feel extraordinarily heavy today but I’m buzzing and I’ll share the medal with you as soon as it arrives.
What’s Erika done well this week?
- I’ve lost 1lb. Weight loss has slowed down but I don’t care as…….
- I did a 26.2 mile marathon!
- My BMI is now in the lower 35s…..so close to getting out of the obese class II category
- I’m now halfway through my official weight loss journey as in I’ve lost 75 lbs with 75 lbs still to go. But, as the tables at the bottom of my posts say each Monday, this is in addition to the 21 lbs I’ve lost before I started blogging.
What could Erika improve on?
- Nothing for this week coming really. I didn’t get much sleep last week as the marathon was on my mind throughout and work was busy but I slept for a whopping 10 hours last night and know that this week being quieter will definitely help me rest more. I’ll keep an eye on my fluid intake too and make sure I’m continuing to drink water.
Erika’s next target(s):
- 2 more lbs until I can have a helicopter lesson
- 4 more lbs until I’ve lost 100 lbs in total and my BMI is under 35
I’m going to add something to my list of what I’d like to do when I’m smaller/lighter: https://biggirlsmall.com/when-i-lose-weight-i-will/ I’d love to climb a mountain. We have some stunning ones in northern England, Wales and Scotland. I don’t know. Just the sense of standing on its summit, looking at the panoramic views and realising that sheer determination has brought you up to this point. Do I need to wait until I’m smaller/lighter? No, not really but by the time I can travel due to COVID cases in the UK rising, any further weight loss by then will hopefully really help me along the way.
And sorry for no 2nd post last week. Last week was just manic But I will be back later this week to chat about staying motivated when you’ve got a lot of weight to lose.
Have a great week, everyone
Love Erika xx (P.S. Did I tell you that I achieved 26.2 miles yesterday?!!!)
|Recordable weight loss:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|75 lbs||75 lbs||233 lbs||35.4|