Okay, let’s get straight into this week’s report card:
What’s Erika done well this week?
- I’ve now lost exactly 7 stone which is the same as 98lbs!
- I’m now light enough to have a helicopter lesson
- I’ve lost 1lb. Another week in the ‘1lb club’ but these add up
- I’ve stayed pretty calm about how my weight loss has slowed down. It’s weird but in the past few weeks when the loss has slowed down, my body shape has really been changing so I’m appreciating that there are non-scale victories to be celebrated too
What could Erika improve on?
- Last week, I said that I needed to exercise more and, shamefully, I’ve had another week where I’ve barely moved. I really don’t know why this is apart from it possibly being a post-marathon slump. So, my personal challenge is to walk at least 5km everyday from now until the end of the month.
Erika’s next target(s):
- celebrate holding the London Marathon medal that should be here in the next 12 days
- lose 2 more lbs until I’ve lost 100 lbs in total and my BMI is under 35
My new shiny scales are amazing and they highlighted two things that are good for me to know. As I said in Friday’s blog, my body water percentage is very low but I’m slowly bringing this figure up by being mindful about my fluid intake. But the other thing is that the app I use to record my weight loss estimated my body to be more than 47%. However, my analyser scales tell me that it’s actually 39%. Yes, still too high but I’ll take the lower figure!
So, I’m going to head off now for a walk and get some distance under my belt. Hope you have a super week
Love Erika xx
|Recordable weight loss since blogging:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|77 lbs||73 lbs||231 lbs||35.1|