Okay, let’s get straight to it:
What’s Erika done well this week?
- My BMI has gone from the super morbidly obese range (when my BMI was 50) to the lowest obesity category (BMI now 34.9)
- I’ve lost 1lb…but more about that in a mo
- With it being week 26 of blogging, I’ve now been blogging regularly for 6 months…thank you for joining me ❤
- I can see my toes! Yes, I can glance down without tilting forward and see my toes!!!
- I completed the London Vitality 10K event on Saturday so that means another medal will soon be on its way. My London Marathon one came the other day and, in the next couple of weeks, I’ll be doing a blog about my fitness medals
What could Erika improve on?
- Is it okay to say that I can’t think of anything for this week?! This rarely happens!
Erika’s next target(s):
- lose 1 more lb so that I will have achieved a 100 lb weight loss in all
- 10 lbs until I’m weighing less than 100kg
- 31 lbs until I’m in Onederland (yes, I’ll be less than 200 lbs)
- 33 lbs until I’m no longer obese as I’ll be overweight
So, guys, a HUGE surprise this morning! I thought I’d have to be 229 lbs for my BMI to go under 35 but it turns out that 230 lbs and a few ounces does just the trick. I truly can’t believe that I’m in the lowest obesity range (which goes from 30-34.9) as it’s been about 8 years since I’ve been here. Getting my BMI under 30 (and to go from being obese to overweight) seems like a long way off but it wasn’t that long ago when I was dreaming about getting out of the morbidly obese range and desperate to get my BMI under 40. So, this is where my tiny goals come into it. Just focus on the next step and don’t look too far ahead.
A quick note about this image from my Weight Watchers scales. So, body fat (BF) is way too high although I’m working on that. Body water (BW) is actually low which suggests that I’m dehydrated but I’ve managed to bring it up from being under 43. Bone (bone mass) is actually way too high… not that I’m looking for excuses to put the brakes on this weight loss journey but does this mean I’m officially very heavy boned?!
As soon as I lose my next pound, I’ll be back on here to share this with you but, until then, hope you have a good week
Love Erika xx
|Weight loss since blogging:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|78 lbs||72 lbs||230 lbs||34.9|