Well, before I launch into this week’s report card and tell you what I’m going to blog about this week, may I say a huuuuuge welcome!!!!! I’m such a small time blogger with a fabulous group of followers but, since Friday, the number of followers has suddenly jumped by 50%! Just… thank you!
Okay, let’s carry on with this week’s report card
What’s Erika done well this week?
- I lost 1 lb. More about that in a moment…..
- I’ve stuck to the intermittent fasting between noon – 8pm
- My postman commented on my weight loss (check this extra post if you missed this as I’m still buzzing!)
What could Erika improve on?
- Whilst I’ve really got back into healthier eating, I do need to up my exercise again. Work has been busy which means sitting down for long periods of time writing loads of reports so I need to carve out time in my day to make this happen.
Erika’s next target(s):
- 5 lbs until my BMI is in the 33s
- 8 lbs until I’m weighing less than 100 kg
- 29 lbs until I’m in Onederland (yes, I’ll be less than 200 lbs)
- 31 lbs until I’m no longer obese as I’ll be overweight
So, for this week’s achievements, I was going to write how I’d lost ‘just’ one pound… but I stopped myself because is it ‘just’? Okay, I may wish for higher numbers but every pound is meant to the equivalent of 3,500 calories that I’ve cut out/burned, it’s another pound towards my healthy weight goal and it’s another pound that’s making my clothes feel lose. So, every pound should be celebrated!! Just think about how weight gain can slowly creep up on us with a pound here and a pound there. Well, it’s the same with weight loss really. Those single pounds will soon also add up… so each one counts!
On Thursday or Friday, I’m going to blog about when you’ve lost a stack of weight, you’ve more to go but you feel stuck with your resolve diminishing. I was starting to get into this groove a couple of weeks ago but I’m going to share with you what mind games I’m playing with myself to spur me on! I hope this will resonate with others.
Are you on a weight loss journey? Whether you’ve put on, lost or maintained, you’re always welcome to share your story here.
Love Erika xx
|Recordable weight loss since blogging:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|80 lbs||70 lbs||228 lbs||34.7|