I can’t wait to show you my advent calendar. The rest of my family have chocolate ones but my one is, er, a little bit different! More about that in a moment but, first, let’s take a look at this week’s report card.
What’s Erika done well this week?
- I’ve lost another 3 lbs 🙂
- I’m now under 100 kg! (99.97 kg to be precise)
- I’m light enough to take a helicopter flying lesson with a local company
- I’ve been focusing on upping my protein (mainly cooked chicken) and cutting back on carbs
What could Erika improve on?
- Mmm, this is going to be the subject of my blog later this week but I’m at the point of thinking “Am I just super focused on losing weight or am I beginning to develop the symptoms of atypical anorexia?” There can be such a fine line between the two and I’m not saying that I have an eating disorder again but, if it’s okay with you, I’ll think aloud on here probably Thursday or Friday. As ever, I’ll be very open and honest about where I’m at.
Erika’s next target(s):
- 1 lb until I’ve lost a third of my original body weight and I’m out of the 220s
- 3 lbs until I’ve lost 8 stone in total
- 4 lbs until my BMI is in the 32s
- 21 lbs until I’m in Onederland (yes, I’ll be less than 200 lbs)
- 24 lbs until I’m no longer obese as I’ll be overweight
Right, back to my advent calendar… this is a fitness one! Virtual Racing UK organise this every year but post these calendars abroad too. The idea is that behind every door, you may find part of a medal which you build as you head towards Christmas and you also have a fitness challenge. Today’s challenge? 30 x crunches, 30 x cross crunches, 20 x leg raisers and 60 second plank….. and repeat all of this TWICE!!! It’s actually really exciting to see what the daily challenge is. If you fancy this, perhaps follow them on Facebook so you can see when the 2021 advent calendar is launched. But once my whole medal has been built, I’ll share a photo with you.
Right, I’m off to do my daily challenge workout but I’ll be back Thursday / Friday. In the meantime, please feel free to share your own weight loss successes, frustrations or whatever’s on your mind ❤
Love Erika xx
|Recordable weight loss since blogging:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|88 lbs||62 lbs||220 lbs||33.5|