I can’t wait to share with you several goals I’ve managed to smash this week but I wanted to first share my discovery how planning ahead is absolutely the way to do this weight loss journey thing… and probably something I’ll continue doing once I get to my eventual weight loss goal.
I don’t know about you but I don’t always make the best choices when I’m standing in my kitchen, trying to work out what to eat. It’s like I’m looking in the cupboards and fridge not knowing what I really want and this unclear thinking can lead to making some kind of weird food choices. So, I’ve made one big change this week. The night before, I decide what I’m going to eat the next day. I go to sleep feeling in control as it takes away any anxiety and this has resulted in the pounds dropping. At some point, I’d like to do weekly plans which will help with making food buying much easier if I know what the week’s meals will be. So, without further ado, here’s this week’s report card:
What’s Erika done well this week?
- I’ve lost 4 lbs this week
- My BMI is now in the 31s
- I’m now under 15 stone having lost more than 8.5 stone
- I’ve lost exactly 100 lbs since my blog started (although I’d lost 21 lbs prior to this)
- I have exactly 50 lbs left to go until I hit my target weight
- I’ve been focusing on staying hydrated
- I’m within 10 lbs of being under 200 lbs!
What could Erika improve on?
- I feel like I’ve done well this week. As always, I feel rather pretentious saying there’s nothing to improve on but I guess I need to learn to perhaps feel a bit more comfortable with this. It’s okay to tell ourselves that, right now, we’re doing great.
Erika’s next target(s):
- 2 lbs until my BMI is in the lower 31s
- 5 lbs until I’ve lost 9 stone in all
- 9 lbs until I’m in Onederland (yes, I’ll be less than 200 lbs)
- 12 lbs until I’m no longer obese as I’ll be overweight
I’ll be back on Wednesday but, until then as ever, please feel free to share your own experiences including celebrations or frustrations and any questions you’d like to ask me!
Love Erika xx
|Recordable weight loss since blogging:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|100 lbs||50 lbs||208 lbs||31.6|