Yes, you DID read the title of this post correctly and I’m going to credit fellow blogger Matt for this title. Last week, I shared my excitement that I’m soon going to officially be overweight and, through the comments, Matt and I could laugh at how rare it must be to hear someone say this. But, you see, I can’t wait. My BMI was 50 and therefore anything below 30 would have been inconceivable this time last year but this week’s report card will show you that it’s soon going to be a reality ❤ and I’ll reach another amazing milestone even sooner!
What’s Erika done well this week?
- I lost 3 lbs
- My BMI is now under 31
- I’ve now lost more than 9 stone (i.e. that’s UK-speak for 9 x 14 lbs)
- I’ve been walking at least 5K each day
- I did a Chloe Tring high intensity workout… and this was amazing as there’s no way that I could’ve got up if I’d sat on the floor a year ago. Now, I bounce straight back up.
What could Erika improve on?
- I’ll always be honest with you (I’ve promised that from day 1) but I do need to watch those anorexic thought patterns creeping in
- Not jumping on the scales quite so often
Erika’s next target(s):
- 2 lbs until my BMI is under 30.5 and I will have lost 75% of my excess weight
- 3 lbs until I’m in Onederland (yes, I’ll be less than 200 lbs)
- 6 lbs until I’ve lost 9.5 stone
- 6 lbs until my BMI is under 30 and I’ll be overweight… might even be 5 lbs and a few ounces
Bearing in mind how much weight I’ve lost, I’ve been looking into a place near me that offers non-surgical treatment for sagging skin, fat removal, etc. I’m a realist and I know there’ll be limitations about what I can achieve body-wise without going under the knife. But the two parts of my body that will impact me even more than my sagging belly are my upper arms (i.e. bingo wings) and my inner thighs that are stopping me from wearing my jeans despite easily getting into them. So, I’m contemplating getting in touch with the clinic now although I guess I’ll wait until my BMI is much lower before starting treatment. It’s not cheap but if it gives me the confidence to not cover up, it may be worth every penny. I’ll keep you posted.
AND I’m contemplating using my weight loss journey to launch a new career….. more about that another time!
I’ll be back on Wednesday to review how my first two weeks using a vibrating plate have gone and I’ll hopefully be back on Friday too (apologies for not posting last Friday – time just whizzed by here). Until then, please feel free to share your own experiences including celebrations or frustrations and any questions you’d like to ask me!
Love Erika xx
|Recordable weight loss since blogging:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|106 lbs||44 lbs||202 lbs||30.7|