Although I’ve recently hit some huge milestones, it’s important to remember that the other victories matter too. As I blogged a while back, it’s never ‘just’ another pound and I’m still punching the air when I see the scales shift for each pound. So, let’s crack on with this week’s report card:
What’s Erika done well this week?
- I lost 2 lbs
- I’m now light enough to go horse riding on the beach
- I’ve now lost more than 9.5 stone
- I now weigh less than 14 stone
- My body fat percentage is no longer in the highest category
- For the second week in a row, I finished a whole iceberg lettuce before it went off!
What could Erika improve on?
- Nothing… 🙂
Erika’s next target(s):
- 1 lb until my BMI is under 29.5
- 3 lbs until I’ve lost 80% of my excess weight
- 6 lbs until I’m in the 180s and I’ve lost 10 stone
This August, I’m celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary – 25 years of being married to the most amazing husband ❤ On my wedding day, I weighed 170 lbs (BMI 25.7) and, although this upcoming date hadn’t been part of my weight loss journey per se, the timing couldn’t be more perfect for a double celebration. My initial thought was about getting down to my wedding day weight but, of course, I’ll go the extra few pounds to get my BMI right into the healthy range. I’m all about mind games and anything to make goals feel very achievable and I’m so excited that this target date feels within my reach. In UK-weight-speak, I’m now 13 stone 13 lbs and my wedding day weight was 12 stone 2 lbs so I just need to work my way through the 13s and then the 12s to first reach my wedding weight… one pound at a time.
Love Erika xx
|Recordable weight loss since blogging:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|113 lbs||37 lbs||195 lbs||29.5|