Before I tell you about the rings, let’s check out this week’s report card:
What’s happened this week?
- I lost 3 lbs
- My weight’s now in the lower 180s
- My BMI’s in the 27s
- My BMI and waist size are now smaller than the average for women where I live
- My in-laws saw me yesterday wearing jeans for the first time in about 10 years
- I bought spinach!! Yep, I’m not really a fan of veg so I just need to come up with a plan now
- I had the blood test that my GP ordered last Monday so hoping that no news is good news
What could Erika improve on?
- Increase my calories…. finding this hard
Erika’s next target(s) along with the big ones!
- 1 lb until I’ve lost 85% of my excess weight
- 2 lbs until I’m halfway through the overweight category (with a BMI of 27.5)
- 2 lbs until I’ve lost 10.5 stone in all
- 3 lbs until I’m under 13 stone
- 5 lbs until my weight’s in the 170s
- 19 lbs until my weight’s in the healthy range (that’s under 1.5 stone to go)
- 26 lbs until my ultimate goal so that I have a 7 lb buffer to stay in the healthy range!
So, yes, my engagement ring is loose and I can now slide it to the end of my finger. My wedding ring is also loose and so you can probably my next ring-related goal! Not that I’ll actually take off my rings though as I’ve worn them continuously since our wedding coming up 25 years ago but, you know, I thought my fingers looked slimmer yesterday so I’m super excited 🙂
I also realised an incredible coincidence yesterday…. when I get into the ‘healthy’ BMI range, I will have lost just over half my original body weight! Yes, I’ll be down from 329 to 165…
I’ll be back on Wednesday but, in the meantime, hope you have a good couple of days. As ever, please feel free to share your diet/ weight-related successes, frustrations or anything else on your mind.
Love Erika xx
|Recordable weight loss since blogging:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|124 lbs||26 lbs||184 lbs||27.8|