Today’s blog comes from a rather bleary-eyed Erika who, based in the UK, stayed up until the early hours watching the Oscars! But, yes, I’ve now blogged for a whole year and I can’t thank you enough for joining me on my journey. Honestly, I truly appreciate it. I know things are getting a bit serious at the moment with the atypical anorexia and I’ll find out this week about how the eating disorder is affecting my body but, right now, let’s crack on with this week’s report card:
What’s happened this week?
- I lost 2 lbs
- My weight’s now in the 170 lbs!
- My BMI is in the 26s
What could Erika improve on?
- Increase my calories…. yes, still finding this hard …
Erika’s next target(s) along with the big ones!
- 2 lbs until I’m the same weight as 10 years ago
- 3 lbs until I’ve lost 11 stone in all
- 3 lbs until I’ve lost 90% of my excess weight
- 4 lbs until my BMI is in the lower 26s
- 8 lbs until I’m at my wedding weight from nearly 25 years ago
- 13 lbs until my weight’s in the healthy range (under 1 stone to go!)
- 20 lbs until my ultimate goal so that I have a 7 lb buffer to stay in the healthy range!
A very close friend came round to my home at the weekend but, because of Covid, I hadn’t seen her for months. As she walked into my garden, her first words were “You’re so tiny!” Although I have lots of loose skin, the thing I found when I was this weight 10 years ago is that I get to the point where I’m heavier than I may look. 10 years ago, I had people telling me not to lose any more, despite me actually being overweight. So it makes me wonder how I’ll look when my BMI does get into the healthy range… but I’m not looking too far ahead. I’m just focusing on that next pound. That’s how I’ve got this far… one step, one pound at a time.
I’ll be back on Wednesday but, as ever, please feel free to share your diet / weight-related successes, frustrations or anything else on your mind.
Love Erika xx
|Recordable weight loss since starting to blog:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|130 lbs||20 lbs||178 lbs||26.9|