How was your weekend? On Saturday, I decided to head to a stunning town about 1.5 hours away that’s truly steeped in history, with timber-beam and stone buildings originating from the 12th and 13th centuries, and the most unusual houses and shops lining the cobblestone streets. Rye is just gorgeous and absolutely beautiful to walk around. Photography is very much something I love, trying to capture unusual shots, and my steps soon clocked up on my FitBit.
So, let’s crack on with this week’s report card:
What’s happened this week?
- I lost 3 lbs
- My weight’s now halfway through the 170 lbs
- I’ve now lost 11 stone
- I’ve lost 90% of my excess weight
- I’m now lighter than when I lost a lot of weight 10 years ago, making me the lightest I’ve been for almost 25 years
What could Erika improve on?
- Increase my calories…. yes, still finding this hard…
Erika’s next target(s) along with the big ones!
- 1 lb until my BMI is in the lower 26s
- 1 lb until my weight’s in the lower 170s
- 5 lbs until I can go horse riding at a nearby stables (although I can ride elsewhere)
- 5 lbs until I’m at my wedding weight from nearly 25 years ago
- 10 lbs until my weight’s in the healthy range
- 10 lbs until I’ve lost half of my original weight!
- 17 lbs until my ultimate goal so that I have a 7 lb buffer to stay in the healthy range!
As you’ll see from the tag line of my blog, my story is meant to be about a huge weight loss journey without falling into the traps of previous eating disorders and, for those who’ve read my blog over the past few weeks, you’ll know that I’m now very much struggling with atypical anorexia. So, I need to think about the direction of this blog in a way that helps me process my thoughts, especially over the next few weeks, whilst avoiding any promotion of unhealthy behaviour. So, on Wednesday, I’m going to reflect on the point of this journey where things started to get unhealthily obsessive…. in the hope that anyone reading this who’s also trying to toe that fine line between dieting and EDs can avoid going down this very murky route which I’m on.
I’ll be back on Wednesday but, as ever, please feel free to share your diet / weight-related successes, frustrations or anything else on your mind.
Love Erika xx
|Recordable weight loss since starting to blog:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|133 lbs||17 lbs||175 lbs||26.5|