AAGGHH!!!!!! I’m so amazed that I’ve got back into this dress but, before I show you, let’s take a look at this week’s report card:
What’s happened this week?
- I lost 2 lbs
- My weight’s now in the lower 170 lbs
- My BMI is now in the lower 26s
- I’ve acknowledged that I need help and I’ve reached out for support with my eating disorder. So, I’ve an online meeting later on today with a specialist.
What could Erika improve on?
- Increase my calories…. yes, still finding this hard…
- Drink more water and less diet soda
Erika’s next target(s):
- 2 lbs until my BMI is in the 25s!!!!!
- 3 lbs until I can go horse riding at a nearby stables (although I can ride elsewhere)
- 3 lbs until I’m at my wedding weight from nearly 25 years ago
- 8 lbs until my weight’s in the healthy range (just over half a stone!)
- 8 lbs until I’ve lost half of my original weight!
- 15 lbs until my ultimate goal so that I have a 7 lb buffer to stay in the healthy range!
I am BEYOND excited today! I bought a little red dress 25 years ago which I’ve worn in public once but I managed to try it on again 10 years ago when I lost a lot of weight. Clothes have come and gone in that time but this dress has remained in my wardrobe as the ‘When I can get back into this, I know I’ve done well‘ piece of clothing. I was sorting out my clothes earlier and thought I’d try it on…. guessing that the zip wouldn’t go all the way up but, yes, it did! This is such a non-scale victory!
I’ll be back on Wednesday but, as ever, please feel free to share your diet / weight-related successes, frustrations or anything else on your mind.
Love Erika xx
|Recordable weight loss since starting to blog:||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|135 lbs||15 lbs||173 lbs||26.2|