Okay… more about that in a moment. Let’s take a look at this week’s report card:
What’s happened this week?
- The session with the specialist eating disorder dietitian last Monday has resulted in me managing to take in an extra 200 calories a day. I’ve still a long way to go but I’m getting there even though it’s hard. You know, that session has been instrumental and I’m getting some more specialist support at the end of next week.
- I’ve discovered blue berries! Well, I’ve eaten them before but only in muffins!
- I got out there and pushed my comfort zone at Go Ape.
What could Erika improve on / next targets?
- I need to increase my calories by another 200 calories a day but I’m worried. I know that I need to keep pushing this comfort zone.
- Stay off the scales. I managed to stay off the scales for a few days but that habit is creeping back in.
— ❤ —
So, Go Ape! Wow! Yesterday, I went on a two hour tree top adventure which has venues all over the UK. The course was split into 5 sites that each began climbing a rope ladder, navigating my way over bridges whilst attached to a harness, doing swings into nets and 5 zip wires. It’s really odd because I thought I’d be panicky about whether the equipment would take my weight but I felt so confident and, yes, I discovered that I love zip wiring!
As ever, please feel free to share your diet / weight-related successes, frustrations or anything else on your mind and I’ll be back later in the week to talk about living in my new body and having fun 🙂
Love Erika xx
|Recordable weight loss including 21 lbs lost before blogging||Still to lose:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|164 lbs (haven’t weighed for a short while)||7 lbs||165 lbs||24.9|