What a weekend! Let’s get straight onto this week’s report card:
What’s happened this week?
- I’ve lost another 2 lbs since Friday when I last blogged
- I’m close to going under 150 lbs
- My BMI’s now in the 22s
- My body fat percentage is under 27 %
- I bought (and I can fit into!!) a US size 6 / UK size 10 jumper
- I’m jogging again 🙂 in addition to my daily dance aerobics
- I ticked off another challenge from my weight loss bucket list (more about that in a mo)
What could Erika improve on?
- Nothing…. I feel like it’s been a good week
Erika’s next target(s):
- Lose 2 lbs to get into the 140 lbs
— ❤ —
Oh… my….goodness!!!! I had the most amazing time on Saturday when I finally got to tick off another challenge from my weight loss bucket list (click HERE to check out what else is on there). I abseiled 80 metres off the UK’s tallest sculpture which is the ArcelorMittal Orbit situated in the Olympic park in London. It looks like some spirally child’s toy, stretching out into the sky wrapped round by a slide for those brave enough to venture down it. But abseiling has a 19 stone weight limit (266 lbs) so to be able to do this was a real milestone, a real ‘yes, I’ve worked for this‘ achievement. Once my feet left the platform, I descended pretty quickly whilst taking in the views over London. If you find yourself anywhere near there, well worth booking.
And I’m ticking off yet another challenge next week though this one feels a bit more scary….
As ever, please feel free to share your diet / weight-related successes, frustrations or anything else on your mind. I’ll be back later in the week with a bit of a photo shoot!
Love Erika xx
|Total recordable weight loss:||Current weight:||BMI:|
|178 lbs||151 lbs||22.8|